Technology has certainly unlocked limitless potential for everyone, and the church hasn’t been left behind either. In the last couple of years, churches and pastors have moved to the internet to broadcast their services live.
Now, you can attend a church service in the comfort of your home. In fact, there are specific apps for that. If want to be able to worship from home, we know just the app for you!
With more than 500 apps available, when you search “Christian Music,” it’s hard to choose which one is the best for you. So, we have done that for you. In this review, we tell you about the EasyWorship app.
All you need to have is a strong Wi-Fi connection and some speakers to get the party started. Well, a worship party that is. EasyWorship customers have plenty of options when it comes to presentation.
The app also requires no setup, but you may need to pair it up with a Bluetooth device for a seamless presenting experience.
How To Install The app
On Your iPhone And iPad
- Go to the app store and search for “EasyWorship Remote.”
- Many apps will appear, so choose the EasyWorship app and select install.
- Wait for the app to download.
On Your Android Phone
- Go to Google Play Store and put in the search for “EasyWorship Remote.”
- Again, plenty of options will appear. Only select the one you want and click on install.
Connecting And Setting It Up
- The first thing you should do is ensure that your computer and your mobile device are both connected to the Wi-Fi. This will allow them to “see” each other.
- On the mobile app, tap on the icon that looks like a hamburger, which you will find in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon on the top left corner and then open the settings.
- Tap on the server and then select the name of your computer. If you wish to change the name of the server, then you can use the instructions above. – Edit > Options > Advanced.
- You will then see a message if the two are not paired and this happens when it’s waiting for the server to pair the two.
- At this point, you will go back to the computer and click on the remote button. This is on the toolbar.
- You should be able to see the device trying to pair with the available devices. Click on “pair devices.” By default, it should happen immediately, if not, just keep trying.
- There are settings in the app that allows you to disable auto-lock or enable output control.
What Can You Do With This App?
- Watch worship on your smartphone.
- Go live with worship.
- Select people, you can show them the live shows.
- Black and un-black the screen on the output.
- Display the logo on the screen so others can see.
- Change the view settings so viewers can see the live output but cannot control the schedule.
- You can disable the auto-lock on your mobile device so it doesn’t turn off when the app is open.
This app is very easy to set up, and it produces excellent results for both the worship leader and the listener. You can set it up if you are a musician so you can provide content to your fans. Plus, your fans can also use it to watch worship on their smartphones.
In times when you cannot make it to church, this app comes in handy.