Credit cards might sound like a burden if you listen to all the negative stories surrounding them. However, there are some great benefits that come with credit cards that can be used to your advantage.
You should also keep in mind that a credit card is a service that is provided to you by a financial institution. As it is with all services, it will cost you money to maintain a credit card.
Here, we are going to take a look at the GO Mastercard Credit Card and what it offers. Let’s get started!
Fees and Interest
There are some fees and interest rates connected to this credit card, and we will take a closer look at them. There are different interest rates that will apply to your credit card depending on the balance you might have.
The following fees are standard fees that are payable on the credit card.
- A payment handling fee of $2.50 is charged for some in-person account payments. For online payments, you might pay $0.95.
- There is an account servicing fee of $5.95 per month if your balance is over $10.
- A once-off establishing fee of $25 is charged to establish your account.
- You will also pay a foreign transaction fee of 3% for purchases made overseas. A cash advance fee of $4 is charged additionally on the cash advance fee for foreign currency.
- A late payment fee of $30 is charged for any late payments.
- There is also a cash advance fee of $3 or 3% of the amount for any cash withdrawals or cash advancements.
- There is a standard purchase rate of 22.47% p.a. that applies to new purchases if you carry a balance from month to month.
- Cash withdrawals or any other cash advancements made will incur a cash interest rate of 25.9%.
How to Apply
It is not difficult to apply for the GO Mastercard Credit Card, and the application can be done in a matter of minutes if you want to apply online. However, there are certain requirements that you must comply with when you want to apply for this credit card.
To be eligible to apply for the GO Mastercard Credit Card, you must be 18 years or older and be a permanent Australian resident. You should also have a copy of your passport, driver’s license, or any proof of your age.
You should also have details and proof of your employment, as well as the contact details of your employer. If you are a business owner, you need to supply details of your income, as well as other assets and debts.
If you want to apply for the GO Mastercard Credit Card, you just need to go to the Latitude GO Mastercard website and follow the onscreen instructions.
Bank Contact Details
Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia, and the address is 800 Collins Street, Docklands, Victoria 3008, Australia.
For any queries regarding the GO Mastercard Credit Card, you can contact them at the following telephone number: 1300 462 273.
Features and Benefits
There are quite a few benefits that come with the GO Mastercard Credit Card that can be of great value to the cardholder.
- You get GO rewards for every dollar spent with this card.
- Attached to this card is a 24/7 fraud monitoring service.
- The card is also equipped with a chip and pin technology.
- It also comes with a zero liability policy for unauthorized transactions.
The GO Mastercard Credit Card provides you with a great feature where you can buy from a long list of retailers at 0% interest. This is available for everyday purchases, and the 0% interest will last for as long as 55 days after purchase.
The products that are available may range from electronics to appliances, as well as software. To see a list of all the partners that take part in the interest-free offers, go to the following website.
As you can see, the GO Mastercard Credit Card comes with quite a number of great features included to make your purchases hassle-free. Even if you do pay high interest rates on this card, there are many more benefits that will make it worthwhile.
For another great credit card option, take a look here.
Note: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit Consult the bank’s terms and conditions page for more information.